do you ever just break into your school to sing about your feelings
is there a word for “i’m okay but it’s a fragile kind of okay so be gentle with me”?
me accepting compliments
- "omg thank you"
- "aw thank you"
- "omg ily"
- "ily omg"
- "aw thank you omg ily"
11 Life Hacks/Tricks to Simplify Your Life #275
1. Coconut oil is an astounding hair conditioner. Solid versions sold at grocery stores make for a great repair treatment.
2. Flavacol is a seasoning for popcorn that is dirt cheap online, and added to any normal bag of popcorn it will make it movie-theater quality.
3. If you rely on others to make you happy, you will never be happy. Happiness is something only you are responsible for.
4. Focus on the problem and more problems will arise. Focus on the solution and more solutions will become clear.
5. Mentally talking to yourself during tasks is actually a good way to keep yourself focused
6. When a price at Costco ends in $.97, it’s their clearance price and that’s the lowest it’ll ever go.
the amount of hair i lose in the shower really concerns me
when your parents ask you to help them with technology
adults with shitty opinions that refuse to listen to anyone younger than them need to fuck off
if you put a frog in boiling water, it will jump out.
if you put a frog in warm water and gradually turn up the heat until the water is boiling, the frog will remain there until it dies.
and that is an abusive relationship.
i like asking a question to someone even though i already know the answer just to see if the person will lie